Find it hard to promote your own business?
Forget the marketing “sleazy speak” and tell stories instead.
Pack-a-punch in a small dose, sign up for the FREE Micro Storytelling course now
Hi I’m Stacey! I created this course for you and it’s completely FREE!
Are you a business owner who struggles with promoting your product or service – even though it’s amazing, you have trouble communicating what it does to your clients and customers?
Then this course is for you. Learn to connect and engage with your audience. I can’t wait to see you inside!
“The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller. The storyteller sets the vision, values and agenda of an entire generation that is to come.”
~ Steve Jobs
What do you get in the course?
Watch whenever you want. Binge watch all 7 videos right now– sign up and you’ll have full access
Short easy to digest videos
Videos are about 10 minutes long. No need to watch 90-minute webinars, because the fluff has been cut out.
- What is a Micro Story and why we need to learn how to harness them
- Where we see Micro stories
- How to be an effective storyteller
- Why micro stories are important for making connections
- Where storytelling came from
- Why storytelling will stay around forever
- Why Micro Storytelling works
- How to capture attention in a world moving at hyperspeed
- Why stories are 22 x more memorable than facts and figures alone
- How to cut through the clutter without being ‘salesy’
- The problem with short attention spans and how to overcome them
- How to distinguish your brand with story
- Easy techniques you can use + implement today
- Choosing a medium on social media
- Learn basic storytelling elements to nail your story in the easiest way possible
- Learn what kind of stories you should be telling
- Specific techniques
- Retaining customers when the market changes
- Building real relationships with your customers
- Learn how to build real trust between your customers
“Storytelling is by far the most underrated skill when it comes to business.”